AFNS Online Registration 2023 Join Pak Army Female Nurse
Pakistan Army has announced new post for female candidates to join as trained nurses or BSc nursing through Armed forces nursing services known as AFNS. All those female candidates who have completed their BSc or matric degree can join Pakistan Army and serve their country.
All those fresh female graduates who are young and passionate and want to make a successful career in the armed forces can apply for one of the following posts.
Trained Nurses as lieutenants
Qualification: Those candidates who have completed their BSc Nursing 4-year degree program or have a 3-year nursing diploma are eligible for this post.
Age limit: The required age limit for this post is 18 to 28 years as of December 31, 2023
AFNS: BSc Nursing
Qualification: Those candidates who have a matriculation degree in science with 60% marks or FSc pre-med with 50% marks are eligible for this post.
Age limit: The required age limit for this post is 17 to 25 years as of December 31, 2023
- Candidate must have Pakistan nationality, dual nationality is not allowed
- Candidates from all over the Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Special quota is available for candidates from balochistan, interior sindh and KPK.
- Before applying applicant should be registered in Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Special preference will be given to those applicants who have special courses in ICI, OT, CCU from hospital or medical institute recognised by PNC.
Pak Army Jobs for Females 2023 Armed Forces Nursing Services Apply Online: AFNS Jobs 2023 Apply Online
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must register themselves at the following link:
For further queries, applicants can join online through www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Canters at the following city canters:
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aqil
Last Date to Register:
Online registration is started from 29 May, 2023 and it will be closed on 30 June, 2023.