Ministry of Privatisation Consultant jobs 2023
The privatisation commission of government of Pakistan has announced jobs as a Consultant on contract basis for the period of two years. Candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply on these posts.
Financial Analyst Grade-II
Candidate who have done CFA level 2 or higher are eligible to apply on this post.
Legal Advisor Grade-I
Candidates who are law graduates from any HEC recognized university can apply. Those candidates who have done Bar at law are more preferred for this post.
- Candidates with minimum 5 years of industry experience and 2 years’ experience of conducting financial analysis can apply on first post
- Those applicants who have 12 to 15 years of experience in corporate or public sector legal matters concerning transaction and privatisation are eligible to apply as legal advisor
- Age limit should be 62 years on the time of apply
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must be proficient in computer skills
- Those candidates who have gained higher education or experience would carry additional marks
- Private practice shall not be eligible during the period of employment
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can download application proforma under the icon of “Career Opportunities” from this website: www.privatisation.gov.pk
Fill this application form with required information and send along with updated CV on this email ID: email@example.com
No application sent by postal mean shall be entertained. Incomplete and application with wrong information will be disqualified.
Last Date to Apply
Candidates must send application form with CV before 10 July, 2023
For further queries applicants can contact:
Khalid Mehmood, Deputy Director Admin, Privatisation Commission
4th floor, Khosar Block, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
Contact Number: 051-9205146, 9205147, 9205152, 9205153
Fax Number: 051-9203076 – 9211692